For everyone who wants to go to meets but doesn’t know how to put together routines, we should start working on that soon in practice. I will work together with the guys and I’ll tell Tom to work with the girls.
- Click here to access the official FIG Men’s Code of Points.
- Click here to see a list of relatively easy skills on all men’s events that I put together.
- Click here to see men’s NAIGC judging rules.
- Click here to see an advanced sample routine on floor. (This was a routine for Keith last semester.)
- Click here to see a sample routine on pommel horse.
- Click here to see a sample routine on rings.