We are incredibly happy about every sort of help we get from the University, parents, alumni and other friends of Yale Club Gymnastics.
With costs for transportation, gym rental, competition entry and coaching being very high, however, the club is still struggling pay for many of its ongoing costs. We have to take fees that may be too high to truly make gymnastics at Yale accessible to everyone. Therefore, donations would be a great help on our mission to give everyone at Yale a shot a gymnastics – regardless of age, gender, talent, prior experience or socio-economic standing.
Tax-deductible donations may be made online or in the form of checks.
Procedure tax-deductible online donations:
- Click here to go to Yale’s online donation page
- Enter gift type as “New Gift”
- Select “Other” from the “I would like to support” drop-down menu.
- In the “Specify Other” field, put “Desig. #31413 – Gymnastics Club“
- Enter gift frequency and amount
- Hit “Next” at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation.
Checks payable to “Yale University” and earmarked for use by “Coed Club Gymnastics” may be sent to:
Yale Club Gymnastics
Club Sports Office
P.O. Box 208216
New Haven, CT 06520-8216
(an address of the donor must accompany the check so that an official acknowledgement letter for tax deduction purposes can be sent to the donor by the University)
Donations to Yale Club Gymnastics must be deposited through the Club Sports Office in order for donators to receive a tax deduction. The monies are then deposited into the club’s account and will carry over annually.